Friday, November 11, 2011

OH. MY. GOODNESS.  Hello 11/11/11! 
I’ll reveal a little-known secret about your Favorite Friday Blogger.  I am REALLY REALLY GOOD at The Google.  This is why my Friday posts are so amazing.
Normally, I find exactly what I’m looking for on my first search attempt.
However, the planning I did for this Friday’s topic was the most insane exception I’ve ever experienced.
A few samples of the glorious sites I discovered with the simple Google search “11/11/11” in ascending order of awesomeness.

Yes, it’s a real movie.  If anyone sees it, please report back.
Trust us, it’s special
We are being guarded

After you check all of these out, the snark in me wants to point out the location of the news sites on this list (#’s 3 and 5...specifically Fox News.  Hint: it's #5)


*image from here

No comments:

Post a Comment